- Do you feel stressed and need of some time out?
- Got a sore back, a stiff neck or tight muscles?
- Is a sports injury or chronic health problem getting you down?
If so, Therapeutic Massage may be just what the doctor ordered to restore your body! Massage soothes away your cares, relaxes the muscles and assists the body to heal itself.
Many ailments that afflict us today can be traced to stress. Research shows that Therapeutic Massage benefits us in many ways - improving alertness and job performance, and helping prevent many problems associated with ageing. It also restores your perspective, is an effective way to combat anxiety and the stress and brings peace of mind and a feeling of well being. Therapeutic massage by one of our Melbourne therapists goes to the source of your health problems rather than just treating the symptoms.
A Custom Therapeutic Massage to Suit Your Needs
Therapeutic Massage is a general term to describe all types of massage that are therapeutic as well as relaxing. At Tension Release, we specialise in a range of massage techniques. These include:
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Sports Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Foot Massage
- Massage for Pregnancy
Tension Release fully qualified massage therapists located at St Kilda Road, Melbourne will tailor your treatment to suit any existing health problems. They'll provide a customised massage to suit your individual needs and help you reach optimum health and wellbeing.
Try the Magic Today!
To book a massage treatment with Tension Release, or if you're curious about how a customised massage can enhance your wellbeing, please call us on (03) 9863 7011. Alternatively, it's easy to book a massage online by filling in the form on the left.
How Therapeutic Massage Can Improve Your Health
- Improves blood circulation and the movement of lymph
- Helps relieve stress and aids relaxation, leading to better sleep
- Decreases blood pressure and strengthens the immune system
- Reduces muscle tension and stiffness, leading to greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Enhances athletic performance and fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments
- Promotes rehabilitation and recovery after an operation
- Fosters deeper and easier breathing, strengthens the immune system, enhances the health and nourishment of the skin, and improves posture
- Soothes tension-related headaches and eye-strain
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy
- Reduces pain and swelling
- Reduces the formation of excessive scar tissue
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Fosters a state of relaxed alertness
- Enhances capacity for thinking calmly and creatively
- Increases the connection between body and mind
- Counter balances travel fatigue
Massage therapy has even been shown to alleviate the symptoms of depression. If you use prescription medications to combat anxiety or depression, you may find that a weekly or even monthly Therapeutic Massage session gives a boost to your mental health - without side effects!